2019 AUSTRALIAN FORMULA 1 PADDOCK CLUB™AND TEAM HOSTED HOSPITALITY
Our 2019 Australian Formula One Paddock Club™ and Team Hosted Hospitality packages, represent the pinnacle of the Formula 1™ VIP hospitality we have on offer for the Australian Grand Prix, to be held at the Albert Park Circuit in Melbourne, Australia! All our Formula One Paddock Club™ VIP hospitality packages detailed below, are available to both individuals as well as VIP corporate groups.
Should you decided to book any of the Formula One Paddock Club™ or Team Hosted Hospitality packages options below – no further Grand Prix race tickets as listed in our Australian F1™ tour package will be required.
AUSTRALIAN FORMULA ONE PADDOCK CLUB™
(CORPORATE OR PRIVATE GROUPS AS WELL AS FOR INDIVIDUALS)
At the Formula 1 Paddock Club™ everything is created around you – unrivalled views, unparalleled access, seamless service, the finest cuisine are all provided with extraordinary attention to detail – the absolute pinnacle (after our Team Hosted Hospitality) in Formula 1™ VIP hospitality. With private air-conditioned lounges, super large TV screens and first rate balconies with exceptional views of the race action, a Formula One Paddock Club™ ticket is the ultimate way to enjoy a Grand Prix race.
Formula OneEXCLUSIVE TEAM HOSPITALITY
(CORPORATE OR PRIVATE GROUPS AS WELL AS INDIVIDUALS)
TEAM HOSTED PADDOCK SUITES
During the weekend of the Australian F1™ Grand Prix held at the Albert Park circuit, F1 Grand Prix Tours can arrange for you and your party, to be guests of a Formula 1™ team of your choice, with privileged paddock, pit and garage access, in the company of your team host. You could be an exclusive and VIP guest for the weekend of Scuderia Ferrari, Red Bull Racing or another top team of your choice, for a rare behind the scenes experience!
Team Hosted Hospitality package prices:
Team Hosted Hospitality benefits:
- Personalized hostess welcome
- Access to the Team Suites of your preferred F1 team (this could be in the Team Paddock Suite or private Team Suite – depending on event and number of team guests – please enquire)
- Team driver, VIP guests and jet set appearances
- World class gourmet buffet served at your reserved table in company of other guests
- Permanent all day open bar
- Full use of the Formula One Paddock Club™ facilities (as detailed above)
- Pit lane walks at specific hours each morning
- Privileged team garage access to closely follow the activities of the team engineers (at least once during the weekend)!
- Guided Formula 1™ Paddock tour
- Entertainment (game contests, prize giving, Formula 1™ simulators etc.)
- Team souvenir gift for every guest – on for each day
AUSTRALIAN FORMULA 1 PADDOCK CLUB™ DRESS CODE
Smart casual attire is recommended, i.e. long trousers and a polo shirt for men. The Formula One Paddock Club™ requests that no jogging suits, shorts or beach attire be worn.
Children – The Formula One Paddock Club™ reserves the right not to admit children aged 7 years or under into the Formula 1 Paddock Club™. If permission is granted, the child must also have a ticket.